EDST 220

HI! I am currently a senior at the University of Oregon working through the Education Foundations program. I love watching sports in my free time. Go SF Giants! I am also a huge Disney fan, especially Toy Story.

Pages

  • Home
  • Overview
  • A Closer Look
  • Moving Forward and Conclusions
  • Conclusions and Suggestions for Change

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

EDSTU 220 slide show assignment


Posted by Unknown at 10:54 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (6)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ▼  November (3)
      • EDSTU 220 slide show assignment
      • The Impact of Technology on My Own Learning
      • Teaching Technology Without the Proper Equipment
    • ►  October (2)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.